We are proud to offer a full approach to health and wellbeing to women. Our Minding Mums sessions are designed to help Mums to feel supported and more confident in their new lifestyle. Classes are put together specifically to help Mums by a specialist psychologist to aid the transition and openly discuss all the trials and tribulations of those things that are in your head!
We cover all sorts of areas such as:
- Pregnancy and birth anxiety
- Birth Trauma and feelings associated with complex deliveries
- Premature babies and impact on you as well as baby
- When feeding doesn’t go to plan
- Fussy babies, excessive crying, sleeping problems and coping strategies
- How to communicate with baby and work out their needs
- Tackling weaning
- Being confident in making decisions for you and baby
- Feelings of stress, anxiety, baby blues and postnatal depression
- New roles of Mum and Dad, when 2 become more!
- Impact of children on your relationships
- Going back to work, finances and childcare
The topics covered will depend on the dynamic of each group and which areas you would like to discuss.
These classes are a great way to meet other women and to develop coping strategies to deal with common postnatal anxieties.
There is no specific time frame for these sessions, you can come along with your 2 week old bundle or a 6 month crawler – we are here whenever you feel ready.
We provide an open and non judgmental environment to meet other Mums and have a chat over a cup of tea, but you may feel that a private session will be of more benefit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
A supportive way to help deal with those new challenges, emotions and that hazy feeling! Run by fully qualified specialist to provide proven and effective advice.